Identifying Mold Symptoms And Getting Pesky Mold Out Of Your Home

Believe it or not, most people have mold in their homes and don’t even realize it. That’s because mold lives in similar environments as people do. So, if you live in your home, you can bet that mold does too. A lot of people suffer from what could be considered mold symptoms. This is when you are dealing with a lot of congestion issues such as respiratory issues. A lot of people mistake these symptoms for a cold or their seasonal allergies. Well, the mold in your home might just add to these symptoms. Obviously, those that suffer from allergies are going to be more sensitive to mold in your home.

You do need to identify whether or not mold is an issue in your home. If you are seeing evidence on your walls, then you might be able to clean it up with a little bit of bleach. However, when you see it on the exterior of your walls, chances are that it is more penetrating than that. In the situation where you just have a few spots of mold in your home, bleach is a great solution. Bleach has the ability to change the pH of the mold, which in turn makes it hard for the mold to survive at the current temperature and humidity of your home.

You have to be a little bit careful when dealing with mold in your home. In rare cases, you might be dealing with black mold symptoms, which can make you very ill due to its toxicity. In this case, you don’t want to go trying to remove the mold on your own. You could make yourself extremely sick. You are better off hiring someone who knows how to properly take care of mold in your home. They can help you remove it in a safe manner.

This entry was posted in Health & Wellness. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>